Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Nappy Success!!

Last night, I finally completed the last of the second set of nappies I made - 6 more in all, so up to a total of 7 homemade nappies!! Very pleased with my self.

Bella is modelling the nappy "Funky". It is the last one I made, and probably the best so far (you would hope!!).




"Funky" is a side closing nappy.

Hannah is modelling "Tangerine Skies". (And also teaching how to use props in photo shots. This is what she calls the "blue elephant dinner"!)


"Tangerine Skies" is a front closing nappy.

These are the other 4 nappies. Not so easy to get models these days!!

From left to right: "Lavender Fields", "Aussie Aussie Aussie" (or otherwise known as Dorothy), "Oompa Loompa" and predictably "Strawberry Fields"

Lavender Fields and Dorothy are front closing.

Oompa Loompa and Strawberry Fields are side closing.

We're not sure which style of closing we most like yet as today has been the first wearing day. Poor Tangerine Skies was christened shortly after the photo was taken, and not just with wees, but she seems to have survived the ordeal, so that is a positive!!

I like that the side closing looks neater - no snaps really seen from the front, but the front closing seem to be easier to work on wriggling nappy wearers!!

Now I just need to make more - 7 won't really last long when there are 2 little girls needing them!! Better get to it.............

No comments:

Post a Comment