Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long time.....

Well it has been a long time since I've been here. Lots, and not much, have happened in that time. Since the last blog I completed another 9 nappies, so I now have enough for the girls!! And hopefully soon it will be just one girl!!

But now I have to start thinking about small and newborn nappies!! That's right. We are pregnant again with number 3. Bubs will be due in early Dec (but both the girls were early, so potentially a Nov baby). Have just started the 2nd trimester and so far is has been an uneventful pregnancy - no morning sickness, just slight nausea and feeling okay till about 4ish in the afternoon when the tiredness hits, but I think that is slowly passing!! So I've been very lucky!!

The girls and I spent some time over Easter at parents in Victoria. My girlfriend, Michelle, from primary and high school got married while we were there. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception at the Point Cook Homestead. The girls and I went alone as Luke had to work, but it was so nice to be there for Michelle's special day.


Michelle and Dale - the happy couple

The day after the wedding was Easter Sunday, so the girls enjoyed an Easter Egg Hunt in Nan-Nan and Grandad's backyard.




Luke came down at the end of the 2 weeks to pick us up and we spent an afternoon at the beach. Bella decided she would go for a swim, and after stripping off - decided that maybe it was a little cold!!



We have just acquired a new camper trailer from my parents so have been on some camping adventures in the past 2 months. One trip to Lake Hume (just outside Wodonga, Vic) to meet my parents and pick up the trailer, then a second to Batehaven (near Batemans Bay, NSW). It is starting to get a little chilly, but with a little heater, more than manageable.

The 'new' camper trailer

Jumping pillow fun


Fish & Chips at Batemans Bay



Hoping to head up north with the trailer in July. Stopping Gosford, Coffs Harbour and getting as far as Hastings Point (virtually on the border of NSW and Qld). Chasing the sun!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! What lovely news to read in your blog - number 3 - congratulations. And lucky you with the bubs behaving and not making you ill! When you make the newborn nappies, they are so ittsy bittsy tiny, they are adorable, you will love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear your news & that the camper is up and going!:) Can't wait to see you all down south again, very soon (or with a bit of luck you may have a visitor!)
    Big hugs,
    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool to see BB's jacket and skirt on Hannah!

    ReplyDelete